Information You May Need:
Provider: Elizabeth Erin Roberts
2530 E. 71st, Suite C
Tulsa, OK 74136
Services Provided: Out-Patient, in office visits
CPT Codes: 90791 (intake), 90837 (individual), 90847 (family therapy)
Using Your Insurance Benefits:
In-network means that I have agreed to be a network provider for your particular insurance company. Specifically, this means that in order for me to be paid for each session, I am contractually obligated to regularly communicate information about your treatment goals and progress to your insurance company.
The insurance company often uses this information to determine how many sessions they will allow. This also means that you will be required to have a mental health diagnosis (see below).
A mental health diagnosis is a code assigned to the issue or issues that bring you to therapy. It tells the insurance company what you're being treated for, how long it may last, and how likely it is to return. There are potential implications for having a mental health diagnosis on record.
Here's what to ask your insurance provider for in-network (United or Healthchoice) benefits:
1) Do I have benefits for individual therapy/family therapy?
2) If yes, what is my deductible?
4) How much of this deductible has been satisfied so far?
5) What is my co-insurance once my deductible has been satisfied? (This is usually a percentage)
6) What is my out-of-pocket maximum? How much as been met this year?
7) Do I have any kind of special mental health network or require any special authorizations?